Table of contents
🚀 The Book in 3 Sentences
- Always look for levers in life. Acquire things/skills that you can leverage to get the most impact.
- Fundamentals are key. You want to identify the fundamentals and read up on them. A general rule of thumb is; the older the problem, the older the solution. So start with reading books that date back to the original problem.
- Happiness is a default state when you strip everything away. We are blocking ourselves from being happy.
Great book for its price, you can get a free digital copy of the book at navalmanack.com, so this isn't a hard thing to do. But even if you would have to pay money for it, it is highly recommended. It is one of those books you are going to re-read. It is an easy read because it is already a compilation of texts. It has the most gems per word written I've read in a long time.
How I Discovered It
I discovered it through the Modern Wisdom reading list compiled by Chris Williamson.
Who Should Read It?
I recommend this book to everyone who wants to better themselves in multiple aspects of their life.
☘️ How the Book Changed Me
💡 How my life / behaviour / thoughts / ideas have changed as a result of reading the book.
- It confirmed my current belief system, which gives me the power to move forward.
✍️ My Top 3 Quotes
- "When everybody is sick, we no longer see it as a disease.”
- "A calm mind, a healthy body, and a house full of love. These aren’t thing that can be bought, but have to be earned.”
- “The older the problem, the older the book