Table of contents
🚀 The Podcast in 3 Sentences
- A podcast on life.
- The podcast discusses a broad range of topics and explores the teachings on these topics by Rabbi David Wolpe.
- Furthermore, it looks at the development of David Wolpe in becoming the person he is today and how Judaism helped him.
This is the first in a series on religion from Lex Fridman, and I enjoyed every minute of it. There is something about listening to someone who devoted his life to learning about life and teaching this within a community. These teachings are valuable, and I’m glad they find their way via a modern format. The reduction of religion in western society is caring, and through podcasts like Lex Fridman, there is the opportunity to bring this message to citizens.
How I Discovered It
Scrolling through all podcasts Lex Fridman produced.
Who Should Read It?
These are teaching on the life. So everyone, no matter your religion
☘️ How the Podcast Changed Me
💡 How my life / behavior / thoughts / ideas have changed as a result of listening to the podcast.
- Nothing in particular. But a slight gravitation towards the awe of life never hurts.
✍️ My Top 3 Quotes
- Nomads travel from one place to another. Only farmers can grow their crops.
- The only whole heart is a broken one because it lets the light in
- Read Books to get a broader context of the world than yesterday