Table of contents
🚀 A short summary of the podcast
Tracy Cox, a renowned sex expert, discusses various aspects of sex and relationships. She highlights the decline of sex and the importance of understanding sexual dynamics. She emphasizes the need for open communication, exploring individual desires, and dispelling myths about sex. She also addresses the role of sexual confidence and self-esteem, the complexities of female orgasm, and the impact of life goals on relationships. And in my opinion a beautiful insight which has been discussed; monogamy can be challenging, love and companionship often outweigh the desire for sex.
Why did I start listening to the podcast?
I am in a relationship and I believe that you have to work for a relationship. A relationship isn’t something you find, it is something you create. You do not find your life partner, or to say it more cliche ‘The One’. You create it. So educating yourself on topics surrounding relationships is important.
Who should listen to it?
Anyone who is in a relationship and wants to work for it.
☘️ What I’ve learned
- It is important to see your partner in different environments. Don’t stay home all the time because you will get used to what you have. When seeing your partner in another environement, you see different perspectives of the person, and you see how the environment reacts to your partner.
- Focus on having an interesting life and better yourself. Routine is a killer for a women.
- If you want to improve your sex life. She needs to give specific instruction, only 20% of women can come from penetration, so guide him. The framing of the guiding is important, don’t correct him, but use positivity when something goes good.
- There is a lot of performance anxiety and wrong expectations due to porn. Viagra is being overused by youngsters and 58% of college students experienced being chocked.
- Vibration is the most important thing for an orgasm for women.
- Affection is more important than sex. Keep touching each other, like cuddling.
- The gene pool is slimming down real quick for women in their late 20’s early 30’s. The “high value” guys are already taken and women have a hard time settling down with anything less.
- Kids will ruin your sex life for at least 5 years.
✍️ Ending note
- In the end, communication is key. You have to keep talking with your partner and figure out how you can make it work together. This is not only for your sexlife, but in general.