Table of contents
🚀 The Podcast in 3 Sentences
- Joe Rogan and James Nestor discuss James' book "Breath".
- The discussion covers the history, science, benefits, techniques, and self-experimentation of breathing. They also talk extensively about bone structures in the face and orthodontic methods to change breathing.
- This podcast is a great complement to James Nestor's book, as he is a scientific journalist who makes a lot of disclaimers and references when discussing science, which makes him seem credible.
How I Discovered It
After reading James Nestor's book "Breath", I searched for podcasts featuring him and found that he had been a guest on Joe Rogan's podcast.
Who Should Listen To It?
If you are interested in learning more about breathing but don't want to read a book, this podcast is an enjoyable and informative alternative.
☘️ How the Podcast Changed Me
💡 How reading the book changed my life, behavior, thoughts, or ideas.
- The podcast didn't change much for me, but the book had a significant impact.
✍️ My Top Quote
- "Everybody wants to be Swami Rama but nobody wants to sit in a cave for 30 years."